Friday, September 30, 2011

Today's Mail

I still haven't had time to actually sit and think and reflect on yesterday, so that post is still coming.  In the meantime, I have to write about today.

Sierra took but a 15 minute nap on the way home from a lunch date with a fellow baby loss mom.  It was SO good to chat with a local mom, we need to do it more often.  I grabbed the mail and sat in the car and looked through it because I knew as soon as I would get out, she would wake up.

We got a few cards today - one special one came from the dr. who delivered Adelyn and who (hopefully) will be delivering Rainbow Baby.  She is probably the only reason why I did not switch to doctors who deliver at another hospital.  As sick of I am of dr. appointment after dr. appointment, I really think I am going to miss seeing her.  I have found in my journey that there are just certain people who are always willing to listen and WANT to hear how I am doing, and luckily she is one of them.  I have to admit that I did get a little bit of a flashback to receiving a card from her last year.  I guess that's to be expected.

I forgot to write about how I took the plunge and signed back up for free stuff.  I was nervous, but I feel like this baby is coming home with us and I wanted some formula samples and coupons.  I plan to breast feed, but I am sure somewhere along the way I am going to need to supplement since I have to go back to work a lot sooner this time.

Last week I got my first Baby Talk magazine.  I actually sort of read it.  But today, I got this:
Yikes is all I can say.  This baby BETTER come home with us.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Sending you so much love and hope as you prepare to meet your rainbow. The last weeks are so difficult. Strength, mama, you're almost there.

Post a Comment