Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Capture Your Grief Days 9 and 10

I'm doing two tonight, so that I can devote tomorrow to Coen's birthday!

Day 9. Special Place - I have to think hard about this one, as we didn't bury Adelyn.  I'd have to say the chapel where we had her service and where Coen was baptized, would be the place where I can feel her presence.





Day 10. Symbol - A pink butterfly.  Pink because the minute I found out she was a girl, I was going all out girly with her. We didn't know Sierra was a girl and I sort of regretted not dressing her all girly and in pink. So the color pink reminds me of Adelyn.  A butterfly because of the how beautiful, but fleeing they are, and how the fly around in the sky freely.
I can't believe last year at this time, I was at the hospital being induced over night.  I can't believe I survived being in that same hospital, in the family birth center, for a night without a baby again.  I can't believe that baby is turning one tomorrow.  I can't believe how much I love him, when I was so guarded the whole time I was pregnant with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment