Friday, October 12, 2012

Capture Your Grief - Day 12

Day 12. Scents - I didn't realize there was a scent that reminded me of Adelyn until I was back at the hospital she was born for the first time since for a holiday memorial service.  I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and it came back to me.  It made me feel sick to my stomach.

So, for me, it is the soap they have in hospitals.  It reminds me of when I was in the hospital for the very brief time having her and after she died (checked in about 2 pm 9/29 and left the next morning before lunch).

Even when I was at that hospital having Coen, a happy time, the smell of the soap bothered me.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

The totally same smell for me. I posted about it once after I went out to the movies. It caught me off guard. I hated it.

Post a Comment