Saturday, December 10, 2011

Two Months

Coen is two months old today.  Wow - time flies!  Our big boy now weighs 11 lbs 12 oz and is 24 inches long.  He got his first round of shots at his appointment and did great.  They didn't seem to affect him.  I was worried about that.  I debated spacing them out, but with how hard it was to get an appointment that works with my work schedule and the fact that I have NO sick days left this year, I decided just to get them all.  Sierra got hers on the normal schedule and was fine.  But, I know autism is more common in boys and I'm terrified.  I will probaby worry until he is 2!

Coen slept through the night again!  And this is how he spent most of the day:

I actually mentioned to my husband today that it almost didn't seem like there was a baby in the house because he was so quiet.  He just cries when he is hungry or tired.  Honestly, I think Sierra cried and fussed more than he did today.  She refused to nap and it wasn't pretty from that point on.  I don't know if she was tired or what, but wow.  She argued with everything we asked her to do and it is SO trying.  The teenage years are a scary thought!

On a brighter note, some more cute pictures from Coen's two month shots:


Baby smiles have got to be the best thing ever.  I think I could just stare at him smiling for hours.  It is the best medicine.

Happy two months, Coen Micah!  On one hand, I can't believe it has been two months already.  But on the other hand, it has ONLY been two months?  I can't imagine life without him now - and I'm certainly glad I don't have to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment