Thursday, December 8, 2011

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

I feel like tonight is my last night of freedom.  Tomorrow I go back to work and the rat race begins.  I'm not looking forward to it, to say the least.

I mean, how am I supposed to leave these little faces?

My dad was watching her while I took Coen to the doctor's and she picked this flower for me.
 
This one doesn't need a caption - it melts my heart. The hat doesn't help :)
I guess I should go to bed now so I can get up.  Hopefully I have enough energy to update tomorrow, but after work, Sierra has dance class and then we have a birthday party.  Way to start off with a bang!

1 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

Hope going back to work is smoother then you imagine and by the time you hit the pillow it being a great day.
~Felicia

Post a Comment