Saturday, November 12, 2011

Look Alikes

Everyone keeps saying how much Coen looks like Sierra.  He does for sure, like a boy version of Sierra.  When you put their pictures side by side, Sierra looks so girly compared to him.  I'm not sure what it is though.

Today we were outside because it was a beautiful fall day.  Sierra was playing at the neighbors.  Coen was fussy, needing to fall asleep, so I held him.  He was wearing a hat because it was windy and cool.  He finally fell asleep in my arms.  As I looked down at him, for the first time, I saw Adelyn in his face.  It was eerie, the resemblance.  I think the hat and his eyes being closed helped.  I didn't really think he looked like Adelyn at all initially.  Which is strange, because I think Adelyn looks a lot like Sierra and I think Coen looks like Sierra!

I guess we make babies that are similar looking?!  It will be interesting to see if Coen still looks like Sierra as he gets older.  I think he is going to be a mini Trevor, while Sierra is a mixture of us both.

1 comments:

KrystalK said...

I want to see pics of these adorable kiddos you talk of! ;) a nice comparison pic thread perhaps! =D <3 <3 <3

Post a Comment