Monday, November 15, 2010

First Post

I have been thinking about doing this for a while now. After Adelyn died, people showered me with gifts. I guess they didn't know what to do, but wanted to do something to make me feel better. Truth is, no amount of "stuff" will bring her back, and that's all that will make me feel better right now. I got necklaces, bracelets, Christmas tree ornaments, figures, windchimes, gift cards, a night light, and other things I'm sure I am forgetting. I also got 2 journals. I thought it would be good to write and vent when I needed to. But I don't like to actually write. I change my mind about what I want to say too many times. I like typing better - I can reread and delete or change things around if I want. Plus, I liked the idea that I could vent my thoughts and people could actually read them if they wanted to. So, here goes the blog idea. If anything, I hope it will be therapeutic. I certainly need that right now.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment