Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kmart Birthday Club

Awhile back, I registered for the Kmart Birthday club because they would send e-mail coupons for $5 off any toy purchase with no minimum purchase. Good deal.....

Then they changed the coupons to $5 off $25....not such a good deal so I haven't been using them.  Well, today I got an e-mail from the Kmart birthday club.  I assumed it was for Sierra, since her birthday is next month.

But no.......I opened the message to this:


 Your child is becoming pretty independent. As she tries to do more and more on her own, her toys should give her the opportunity to build on the skills she already has and develop new ones, such as coordination, strength, balance and more.. Her toys should also build a growing vocabulary!!
 Ouch....I thought I took care of all that kind of stuff.  But no, 18 months later, there are still reminders and they still hurt.  I can't even begin to imagine what Adelyn would be like at 18 months, and that may be what hurts the most.

And I am off to unsubscribe to the Kmart Birthday Club since I never use the coupons anyway.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't imagine what Charlotte would be like either. (((hugs)))

tina9481 said...

I just wanted to say how strong and brave you are. Please who matter most to you, friends and family as well as follwers of your blog will never forget Adelyn. MY cousin and his wife went through the same thing back when I was in the 9th grade, on mothers day a few days before her due date...15 years ago and I still remember. Her name was Kayla. I never remember seeing anything in their home about her or hearing conversations, since I was only 15. Just because people may not speak about Adelyn it does not mean she is not in their thoughts Prayers and thoughts your way xoxo

Post a Comment