Thursday, October 13, 2011

Coen Micah

October 10, 2011
1:48 pm
7 lbs 14 oz
20.5 inches
Born screaming......music to our ears.

I have to hand it to my husband for actually taking these pictures.  Coen was a "cheesy" little guy when he was born, but I had to share.  They just capture those first few moments so well.  Even though I hate how puffy I got from all the fluids they gave me!

I promise to write about his birth story very soon, right now I'm exhausted.  Just wanted to let everyone know he made it safe and sound.


4 comments:

crystal said...

So happy for you guys!!! God is so good :)

car said...

He's gorgeous. Congratulations Lisa, to you and your whole family.

Angela said...

Welcome sweet baby! I am so happy for you and your family Lisa. May Coen bless your lives with love and joy.

TanaLee Davis said...

Wow!!! You have your rainbow!!!! CONGRATS!
~Felicia

Post a Comment