Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Date Mix Up

Something weird happened to me tonight.  I was looking at a calendar and noticed that the 29th was coming up.  And I thought to myself that Coen would be turning 7 months old on the 29th.  It seemed like it was too fast, but I didn't really think twice about it.

Then I was looking at my blog and my 6 months post, on the 10th of the month.  Oh....oops.  Coen won't be 7 months for awhile, on the 10th of May.  That sounds better, time isn't flying as fast as I was thinking.

But Adelyn would have been 19 months old on the 29th of this month.  How did I mess up their "dates"?  Weird.  Maybe I just need more sleep?

1 comments:

Melissa said...

More sleep is good for all moms. :)

I'd like to think these thing happen to "normal" moms too.

Post a Comment