Wednesday, November 28, 2012

'Tis the Season

'Tis the seaon for sickness.....

Last week Coen must have had an upset stomach and had many yucky diapers, which caused diaper rash.

Then Sierra got sick on Thanksgiving and almost didn't make it to the bathroom in time.  She said her tummy hurt, poor thing, but seemed to be better the next day after many trips to the bathroom.  So, I guess I totally jinxed her in my last post when I said she had been healthy.

Then there is the coughing.  As if it wasn't bad enough to hear this student at work with most annoying cough ever that lasted forever, I have also been hearing coughing at home for at least the past two months.  First Trevor, then Coen, Sierra started last week, and Trevor is back to coughing after a few weeks of being "cured."  All three of them coughing away.

So, we are still sick in this house.  I'm about ready to rip the whole house apart and lysol it over and over.  I'm done with sickness and it's only the beginning of "sick season."

Coen has his ear recheck on Friday and I'm really nervous.  I don't think it's going to be clear.  Considering he has had a runny nose and a little cough since he finished his antibiotics two weeks ago.

Hence the reason I haven't posted much in awhile.  I have started so many posts in my head, but have been too tired and busy to write them.  I hate that!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry, I hope you're all feeling better soon!

car said...

Never-ending coughing is so annoying. Hope you can get rid of the cough soon.

Post a Comment